DO NOT BUY FROM NDH PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT (NDH INVESTMENTS / BUY PROPERTY DIRECT)
I am at my wits end. For 2 years I've been dealing with multiple people within NDH Property Development and am still frustrated with the progress of works. I am not an unreasonable man and am happy to negotiate but they are not interested. Their motto is say "Yes"...and then ignore them...ignore them enough times and they'll go away...
NDH are unreliable, dishonest, insincere and untrustworthy! They are inattentive to our needs and have completely disregarded us and our concerns treating us with contempt!
After 15-20 calls over the last year and 4-5 onsite visits, we're still no closer to having the items that they promised and committed too completed. The final straw was a letter written to a director expressing our dissatisfaction which was met with a commitment to meet onsite to discuss the items - not only with this commitment not upheld but the sub-sequent commitment to at least reply to the letter went unfulfilled.
I am disgusted with their cowardly approach to issue resolution and am now going to fight as hard and as long as I can to ensure that the understand the meaning of the words Customer Service, Commitment, Honour and Respect!
Enough is enough!
Some further reports on their dodgy behaviour:
NDH Property Development Scam Report
NDH Property Development Scam Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment