We have resorted to getting the building commission involved now and we have to basically start a conciliation process.
What a joke - I sent a letter to these crooks and they called acknowledging receipt of the letter and then organising a time to come out and review the list. He then failed to show up ... When I called 2 hours after scheduled appointment time, he said "I can't make it" and said "i'll reply to the letter via email"
The slimy creep then didn't bother replying at all and I decided that after 2 years of lies, deceit, and a complete lack of respect and contempt for me and my family, that I would go the the Building Commission.
When the building commission called, the lying, gutless, worthless creature said he's never received a letter and he thought everything was fixed... He then agreed to come out on site to go through the list! Great!!! Now I have to go through the list again for about the 20th time for all the same items we've discussed and they have committed to fix before...
The gutless twirp was obviously too insipid to just respond with a list list of things they would and would not do and instead, thought it appropriate to just say yes to everything and then ignore us hoping we'd go away!
My message to you - avoid these crooks at all costs... Unless you want to spend the next 2 years of your life being fed garbage, lies and complete crap, go with a company that has honour and respect!!!
NDH Property Development are liars and have no respect for customer service!
NDH Property Development are scammers!
Do Not Buy NDH Property Direct!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Building Commission Now Involved with NDH Property Development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBrian Linnekens
You have looked at a commercial real estate development. It is a whole view of the conductibility of interest costs of daring to the construction time period of an development property.
ReplyDeleteHouse and Land Packages Perth